Thursday, June 18, 2015

Brave Girl Boxes New T-shirt Campaign

I've received a lot of request for more t-shirts to support Brave Girl Boxes.  I finally have gotten around to creating a new design and I hope you all love it.  As you know I love birds so I included a beautiful extended wing in the design and I used the same statement as in the latest cover photo "BRAVE GIRLS KEEP IT REAL."  I love the way it turned out and I chose a lovely blue color.  It's available in both unisex fit and women's fitted. 

The sale ends July 1st. 

Only 11 shirts need to sell for them to go to print.  Bonfirefunds handles everything.  When it's done they donate the profit to BGB.  This helps keep my mission of delivering hope, courage and love alive.

Please share everywhere!  The powers of social media are amazing.

xo ~ M

Here is the link!


No comments:

Post a Comment