Saturday, January 18, 2014

My My How Time Flies!

01/18/13

Hello everyone!

I've been M.I.A on this blog for eight months.  In that time so much has happened.  I'll attempt to explain as the days go by and I find my way back to writing here for the record.  But to update you on my cancer journey I have completed my treatment and am CANCER FREE...YAY!

I underwent reconstruction and completed the last surgery at the end of October.  I'm 2 months post op and feeling all sorts of emotions.  For the most part I feel happy, healthy and best of all ALIVE!  I am grateful everyday and try to find ways to inspire others and give back in some way.  On the other hand I struggle with feelings of sadness, confusion, anxiety, depression, physical aches and pains, neuropathy, and overall discomfort.

Cancer isn't pretty and life after cancer can be a tricky process of navigating one's way back to life.  There is no back to normal.  I hope to document that here...as I describe my own journey back to life.



Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment